Point the Way Health Consultants is a consortium of independent healthcare practitioners collaborating with the primary focus of helping each individual seek their own level of growth and peak model of health.
- Clinical Psychologist Trisha Miller, Ph.D., whose vision created Point the Way Health Concepts,works with individuals, couples and families who are seeking ways to correct imbalances and achieve their own optimal functioning.
- Ashley Poore, Licensed Professional Counselor and Registered Play Therapist, works with children, adolescents, adults and families with a variety of mental health and emotional issues.
- Nationally Board Certified Reflexologist David Henry of Comprehensive Reflexology, Inc.performs integrated reflexology (foot, hand and ears) and energy balancing. Reflexology is a powerful healing modality that stimulates relaxation and heightens the connection between body, mind, spirit and emotions which encourages the body to balance and reach a set-point where self-healing is enhanced. My most recent certifications with Lone Sorensen :
• Certification - Sorensensistem TM TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine) Neuro Reflex Therapy (2011)David also works in association with:
• Certification - Sorensensistem TM TCM Neuro Foot Reflexology (2011)
• Certification - Sorensensistem TM 300 hour course in Temprana Reflexology - a compilation of 30 years of study. (completed in 2011)
• Level 1 & Level 2 Chi-Reflexology with Cyndi Hill and Moss Arnold of the Australian College of Chi-Reflexology – 2013
- Family Nurse Practitioner Mary Wall Tucker of Health Concepts, LLC, who offers expansive family healthcare that blends medical science with the art of healing to deepen each individual's life through improved health and vitality.